Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

We have completed repair of the reported street light. Thank you again for reporting street light outages.

I'm starting to love getting those emails. The ones I don't like as much say "CenterPoint Energy has investigated your outage request. The work necessary to repair the street light has been assigned to a crew and should be complete in approximately 2-3 weeks. Thank you for reporting street light outages." However, even these seem generally to have been finished well under the time mentioned; I'll have to go back and check out these specific ones.


I need to update the map to include these new fixes; I will when I get a few spare moments...


Unfortunately it's crunch time at work for Nicole and I have just started a new semester. The new challenge will be keeping up this effort when all my time seems to be allocated in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment